It’s the final week of voting. If your presidential candidate isn’t on the ballot, we hope you will vote in this election.
Here are a few questions you might ask yourself before you vote. We hope they will help you decide who should be in the Oval Office, Congress and other public offices.
- If Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump applied for a job at your business or university, who would you hire? For example, you have an unpaid or paid internship or customer service position to fill.
- If you have a resume, find out who was U.S. president while you were employed in a job in your career field or while you were looking for a job in your career field.
- Are you making more money today than 4 years ago?
- Is your neighborhood safer today than 4 years ago?
- If you lost your home or your job in 2008, where are you living now? Do you have a better home or job now?
- If you feel you voted for the wrong candidate or if there was a mistake with your ballot, pray and ask God and election officials to make things acceptable and right.
- Who would God vote for and bless in this election? Proverbs 8:11-17 NKJV